Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my long-awaited new look blog.
I've intend to update the blog with various information ranging from news around the world, sports results, sports analyses, traffic knowledge to personal experiences from everyday living, road trips and people interaction.

Reason of choosing twenty23three for my blog name. People who know me long enough will know that the number 23, has been a significant number in my life.
I was born on the 23rd day of December. 23 has always been my first choice number when it comes to team soccer jerseys, even before Beckham made it a famous number on the soccer pitch. I got my first new car with the registration number 23 without even requesting for it.

Short introduction, I'm a practising traffic engineer with skills in traffic modelling, traffic impact analyses for developments and road safety audits.
Loves my sports, both watching and playing, soccer, rugby league, tennis, wrestling etc. Favourite team = Manchester United, Favourite Player = Jaap Stam, Favourite Player At the Moment = Nemanja Vidic, Favourite Personality = The Rock.
Likes pop music as well, anything on the radio, favourite bands/singers = Black Eyed Peas, Justin Timberlake, Backstreet Boys (yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that, and I'm not gay, just like their music during the 90's)

Overtime, I will update the blog with videos and information on the above, with help from the blog design fanatic, Denise, my long-time partner-in-crime. Thanks to her for setting this up in the first place. You can check her blog out if you click on the links on the left. I've also included a few of my favourite links for soccer news.

All comments welcome and feel free to write anything (good or bad).

Until the next blog > take care
cheers

Labels: