Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2009 Cardno Annual Dinner

Cardno Annual Dinner - Twins Theme

Attended the annual dinner event at Inter-Continental Hotel with the themed "Twins". Denise and I went to the dinner dressed in Manchester United jerseys which turn up well in the end.
We were contemplating between traffic controllers and the jersey, glad we end up choosing being the Red Devils.
Even though the food was not up to expectations, we had lotsa of fun with my team of collegues, especially after a few drinks * winkz.
To made it even better, I was nominated for Best Professional Awards . I'm pretty surprised about my nomination as I'm up against staff who has 20 - 30 years experienced.
At the same time, thanks to Anissa (my boss) for recognising my efforts and work in this company.
Below is a collage of pictures taken and organised by Denise. Nice effort.
The RED colour did turned up well in the photos.
Btw, had a 1st experience.. ermm.. I threw up after a night of drinks. No thanks to the "good driving" of the bus and Denise, who triggered the button for me to "merlion"
It was a good feeling though after the throw-up and the experience was errrrr... not toooooo bad.
enjoy e photos...