Friday, January 15, 2010

are there ways to solve this issue?
it just feels unnecessary to be involved in this
and a negative feeling when it comes up.

just want everybody to be happy.
and that's not going to happen. not everybody is going to be happy
and that everybody includes myself.

Is it the way I say it? Is it the way I handle it?
Should I say no? Should I not even say it?
My reasons are not convincing? No reasons are convincing.

i don't think twice to be annoyed. but i think twice about annoying someone.
wrong attitude? always wanting people to understand me? but i've never taken an effort to understand people. i take an effort to make ppl happy. maybe i should priortise my effort accordingly.

the more i go on, the more im not sure what im saying. maybe is the lack of food for me too. i'm like that, you are like this. does that mean we have continue to be like what we are?

indilemma, dont understand, hard to balance.
someone has to give in. someone will give in. and the person is likely to be you or me. someone is going to get hurt. and that's both of us.

Labels: