Wednesday, January 6, 2010

time flies

had a pretty satisfying day @ work. got to keep myself busy for the day and completed what I wanted to do.
something struck while driving back to work this evening. time really flies. im close to 30. i've got friends for 12 years from the poly days and 15 years for those who went to St. Andrews Secondary Sch with me. all thanks for friendster and then facebook, i manage to keep in contact to all of my friends and get updated on what's happening once in a while.
AND the newest member in my facebook account is none other than DENISE LEE!.. welcome to facebook and you'll enjoy facebook after succumbing to temptation for a long time.
back to memories of my younger days. enjoying 90s music and reminiscing about attending matches @ Kallang National Stadium, Kallang Wave, Bandung, Triangular Curry Puff and Popiah. Thinking back 10 - 15 years ago, Singapore National Team has a 2010 target to get into World Cup. Still remember my dad said "no way we are getting into the world cup!!.. dreaming!" turn out, 2010 is here!! how time flies. Singapore has definitely improved their standard and became the S.E.A champions but world cup.. not yet, maybe never as my dad suggests.

Labels: