Wednesday, January 20, 2010

pretty hard to be motivated with the current conditions. but luckily, i've got to some homework on our house research and home loans. always good to keep on moving, getting new knowledge in fields you absolutely have not idea about.

search for a few chiro treatments, as my neck, back and shoulders are getting worse. in a way, feel old. their fees are not cheap varies from $80 to $110 for first consultation even though I got 40 - 50% back from my health care provider. Remedial massage first maybe.

dentist as well. not sure whether to take out my bottom tooth and straighten them out. well, i'll get some consultation from Denise's orthodontists. Mr Larry Larry. Woo! OH Mr Larry Larry (in the tune of Shaggy's Classic: Boombastic)



cant wait for my super long weekend. took friday and monday off + tuesday which is a public holiday being Australia Day. lotsa of things on the agenda, but gotta take it one @ a time.
hope tomorrow goes well for my work. and it will be! time to be in control.

Labels: