Friday, March 5, 2010

Additional Services

just touching on a few services that I've explored over the last few days.

wanted to up my account limits and I was able to do it with ING Direct with immediate effect upon confirming the sms code for security purposes. I would not have done it with my previous bank, from what I remember, the limit increase was only available the next business day.

Like the sms security as well. CBA has the same function. Simple, convenient way of confirming your details. But at the same time, if someone were to get hold of your phone and at the same time your details. trouble might be brewing

I also came across the direct debit information provided from the bank. It has all the contact details for all companies like EnergyAustralia, Health Insurances and RTA etc. Helps in getting al the direct debit services sort as quickly as we can. Well Done ING.

you can also do a cheque order online as well. All information are so simple to understand. User-friendly with all the details that we need to provide. I know you can do it with other banks as well but I think ING direct puts everything in the correct order and simple to understand.

still very satisfied with the product that I've got.

Labels: