Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Touch Rugby

went for touch rugby tournament with my company for the past month.
just got back from a game today with the top team. Yes, as expected, we got thrashed.
not that we hadn't be thrashed before, but today, the team was really quick.

did a few mistakes that went on to concede a try to the opponent. quite disappointed with myself, because I know I can play the game, just doesn't have the physical fitness to match up with my team mates and opponents.

keep subbing myself because I was out of breath. and ran out of stamina. I should tell myself to keep staying in the team to get more minutes of the game. now i understand the meaning of working with your team mates. if you don't work with them, don't run with them, the outcome is zero. same for everything off the field. I have to work with people to get things done. not avoid by subbing myself.

Labels: