Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Paramics

This is what I've done and will be doing for next few years in my career. I think. Paramics modelling. Basically, it is a micro-simulation model set up to simulate different scenarios to assess the traffic impacts. Good presentation tool if the model is satisfactory. Headaches if the models aint working the way you want them to work.
Set up the complicated intersection this evening. Pretty satisfied with myself for being able to complete that. and the model is looking good. gotta fine tune it tomorrow morning, fingers crossed.
Anyway, few of my collegues are leaving one after another. Kinda feel sad. But they have their reasons. Hopefully, the team will stay strong together and not fall apart like what others outside the team are hoping.
I'll do my part and hope things pan out well for myself and the team

Labels: