Thursday, December 24, 2009

Memorable Day of The Year

started off pretty well on Monday with Denise and Letty. went to The Little Snail for a taste of french cuisine.
the food was fantastic at that point of time, but at this moment, I can't even bring myself to type out what I've eaten. went to have a golf try-out at moore park driving range after. again, started off well until I sprained my back.. wooOO.. painful.
once we got home, here comes the great experience. vomit + diarrhoea. not only me. but Denise as well. ended up getting 2 days of MC each. that 2 days being 22nd and 23rd of December. yes. lotsa of surprises for these 2 days which included, thai massage, imax avatar and a nice seafood buffet. GONE. spend that 2 days lying in pain with Denise who is suffering the same fate as me. Nevertheless, I appreciate what you have planned for me. and as we always say, everything happens for a reason.
luckily, i was on annual leave already as my office has closed for the year. Poor denise who is still part of working force that is driving the economy over this festive season. can't eat much over this holidays due to a recovering stomach. had soup based food or porridge. not too bad I must say. hehe
presents time. in between spending our time in bed and ermm, vomitting, we decided to pump up the mood, just a lil bit, bring xmas forward, and exchanging presents. I got a BBQ GRILL from Denise, which I always wanted for my grill salmon and chicken chop and try my skills on an aussie barbie with caramelised onions and sausages, with a touch of singaporean style, bbq chilli sting ray, sotong and prawns!! hahaa. I got a watch from Letty from Fossil! time to keep track of myself! thanks Letty!
Denise got a Garnier gift set from Letty and a Twilight Box Set from ME!! add to that, I got her a wedding planner which she says is showing a big commitment. WoooOO!!
Letty got a Smiggle USB wristband from me and a meaningful pendent from Denise.
All in all, i hope everyone likes their pressie this year.
For all those that remembered 23rd of December. Thanks to all the wishes on facebook and smses. As years goes by, I expect friends to drop off wishing me Happy Birthday. I'm kinda of surprised by the number of ppl who send me their wishes. appreciate you guys. i also gotta mention that I'm also surprised by some who forgot about it.
to all u lovely ppl out there. have a merry xmas and and a wonderful 2010!
stay healthy, eat well (hehe), be careful on the roads and look forward to seeing you guys!

Labels: