Thursday, October 15, 2009

7 down 1 to go

how time flies.
did 3 presentations.
1 table topics master
1 as evaluator.
8 weeks just flew past.
didnt do as good today, because of the dry topic I came up with.
Life as a Traffic Engineer. Apart from the slides that were created by Denise, yet again. I did not do a good job. Too relax I suppose, know this is my last presentation.
will do another evaluation next week. and will get the certification for going through the toastmasters course.
did well with table-topics.
but i was not paying much attention to the other speakers. bad thing. disrespectful.
anyway. alls good. and looking forward to redeem myself as a evaluator next week.
and also, lets put these 8 weeks into use when I do the best man's speech next Sunday to 400 relatives, friends and guests.
good luck

Labels: