Thursday, January 21, 2010

should ladies be drivers. oh man, to generalise, they shouldnt really be on the road. I admit there are some really good lady drivers out there and bad make drivers out there who can smoke, write notes, sms and drive at the same time.
ladies ladies ladies. almost again got into a crash because lady A doesnt know what to do with a merge lane and lady B who is behind lady A fail to give way to her. I presume that is not on purpose but lady B simply didnt care about the vehicles surrounding her. In the end, Fedex van gotta do an e-brake in front of me and I did a e-brake as well, was like 5-10 cm away from his bumper. Worse, the 4-wheel behind me was just overtaking and nearly bump into me if I haven release the brakes at the right time. I was praying not to hear the "POM". I would have been devastated going into this wonderful weekend that I'm so looking forward to.
take extra note when driving around lady drivers and beware of their driving behaviour. Take not of heavy vehicle drivers as well. They are the ones that just don't understand, weight is not directly proportional to speed and shouldnt take the right lane at any point of time.
anyway, feels like a Friday. because today is my last working day of the third week of 2010. gotta keep myself motivated.
had a nice dinner today with Denise on the way back from work. Luckily was not pissed off by grid-locked traffic in the city. Always good to have a nice dinner. And well done for your early morning event in the city!

Labels: