Sunday, April 11, 2010

Contents of the Card made for Denise


Remember the first time we met, you called me turkey that made me sound so fat.
The buffets we ate, so filling that we always miss out on the cakes.

Remember those times we were chatting on the phone, all we can hear is our happy tones.
We started with irc, but those are history and is facebook now we see.

Remember those times we were at the zoo, you were ecstatic at every animal while I turn blue.
Now that I’ve learnt to appreciate the nature, it is all because of you my dear.

Remember those time we quarrel, sometimes it was so bad that we forgot each other.
But we always come back stronger, defying all odds to be together.

Remember the numerous photos we took in the last 8 years, every picture tells a story.
These photos that you see, signifies each and every time you were there for me.

Remember the last time I bought you flowers, I planned to keep my promise and proposed to you sooner.
Now that I have make you my wife, the times that we are together will last forever in our lives.

Labels: