Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Almost got into a major accident today. All thanks to Hondaz, who had good brakes despite the terrible road conditions due to the weather, the car managed to stop instantly. If not, I think my legs would have gone.

Late for these few days since coming back from holidays. Blame it on jet-lag, but the weather is just too cold to get myself out of the doona. Anyway, has been really busy at work nowadays because we have a few men down. But all’s good and I like the challenges. To pick up where others have left off and to make decisions. More improvements definitely to response correctly and get the information across the first time.

Random: I like to fill things up. But then, I like to empty stuff as well. I realise I like to fill up petrol, the photocopier paper. But at the same time, I like to empty bottles of water or food that’s got a a lil bit left in their containers and also my recycle bin, both in the computer and the real hard bin.

State of Origin tonight in this terrible weather. Don’t know who to bank on. Hope for a good match.

- Stop thinking and start doing – ‘think’ is a bad word within a sentence

Labels: