Friday, May 7, 2010

May~!

may started well. after a wonderful april, expectations for May weren't that high for me. *what goes up has to come down*. so far, can't complain.
work has been pretty good. went to a chicken farm and learnt about their process. that's one thing i like about my job. able to explore other industries.
denise took off her braces. hooray!. after 3 long years, i can still remember when she took off 6 teeth with her whole face swollen. The final product, I must say, I'm satisfied with the work, Denise does a lil bit of time extra to get use to her new look!
bought HD set top box. ready for the world cup. im typing this now while formatting the hard disc that comes with the set top box. as a result, I missed the haka and the kick off for the rugby league match between the aussies and the kiwis. *painful. but is only balls.
dad and mum, travelling to Sydney in 2 days. looking foward to that! Dad deserves the break and I hope to make it good. it'll be lotsa of eating and enjoying the weather and the fantastic places that Sydney has to offer.
This week has been pretty fast. Hope the month goes fast as well as my new home is scheduled for completion at the end of month! excited!! finally, i hope this time our choice is the best. so far so good with the process.
hasn't been updating much. but will try to do so as often as I can.
thanks for the congrats and well wishes on our engagement. appreciate all the *zhu fu*
take care!

Labels: