Tuesday, June 8, 2010

4 more working days. before the weekend.
really can't wait. been really excited, but I think those excitement will die down once the tournament gets underway.
I'm organising a tip-e-winner competition. I guess because my notice was pretty late, everyone else has put money in other competition and will give mine a miss. Nevertheless, I'll play with what I've got.
Work has also come in. slowly. bit by bit. and we are getting our staff back as well, which means more manpower and labour resources. Goodies.
I realise I like the drive to Hunter Valley. Its a long drive, but I feel good. and feel kinda of refresh.
and NRL, State of Origin. erm. i rather not talked about it. disgraceful. both QLD and NSW. The adminstrators and personnel choosing the teams should be sacked once and for all.
the week is going to be so s...l...o...w but I will get through it.

Labels: ,