Tuesday, June 1, 2010

woke up at 9.10am today. late late late. and to think i wanted to take public transport to work today. but luckily, with the rain coming down at unexpected times, i wouldnt want to travel without Hondaz in that weather.
pretty busy at work. with all projects either at beginning or intermediate stage. but at least there are some challenges to tackle. a little bit pressured and also at the same time, not trying to get too ahead of myself. I find myself doing that today. better to hold back. and also, shutting my mouth is better than opening. too much information sometimes.
by the way, random again, the weather was pretty cold and I turn on the hot water to bathe. Almost scald myself after long period of keeping myself warm under the running water. I think it is probably 30-40 degrees? hehe. time to sleep if not, late again tomorrow.

Labels: