Thursday, August 20, 2009

Heavy, Tired

im back with the negative mood again.
every step I take seems like a wrong one. I can't please everyone, I can't even please myself.
after so many incidents from the past few days. it just gets worst.
I don't seem to be satisfied with what I've decided. Others are not satisfied with what I've done.
stop living for others. and start living for myself.
Critcism, Sacarsm, Complaints. They are all coming at me. I can't stop them from coming. I'll have to defend them. Easier said than done. That's why I'm in this state now.
I just feel so tired at the moment. Do I have to give in everytime? Do I get give in often?
Why do I always trust what others said? Never been able to convince someone. And i know i can do it.
Wrong, negative, shit is all im feeling now. The next step I'm going to take is going to be wrong. and the next and the next and the next. How I wish one day I can just let go of everything without any worries or hurt other people's feelings. That's how I am. Always being taken advantage of.
I can't manage yet I need to. I can't afford yet I want to. I want to say it, yet I can't.
I hate myself to be late, and hate people to be late. I hate waiting for people. I hate owing people money and people owing me. I hate being told what to do.

Labels: