Sunday, January 31, 2010

100th Post

is my 100th post of this blog and since is the end of January, I shall dedicate this entry to what happened in the first month of 2010.
2010 has not been that bad but I hope the next few months will be better. The past 4 weekends hasnt been the smoothest, not without any drama and certainly not the ideal ones that I've like it to be. Conflicts come together with decision-making. and many a time, we are not on the same track. we need to be and we will be. blog only and no action = 0.
finding pretty hard to get motivated at the start of the year. shouldnt be the case where a lot of resolutions have been promised. But work nature has brought the process to a slower start. No one to blame but myself. and no one to pull me out of the hole apart from myself. Need to more active. I've been adapting to the environment which is not the best.
Try as I might to manage my funds, is always insufficient and I hate that feeling.
I certainly want to find a dwelling soon. Somewhere that suits all our criteria. At the moment, we are still searching and hopefully we can find something ideal.
Overall, still a lot to improve. In fact, part of my old self is back. Need to regather, regroup for a better outcome. Not getting any younger. Again. NABO is not healthy. I need to live outside the technology world.

Labels: