Sunday, January 24, 2010

3rd day of my super long weekend. woke up pretty late, just before noon. wanted to go shopping but decided not to. after a 15 minutes delay we decided to go again! hehe
turn out to be a happy trip. I've got a 2 shirts yesterday, so today was denise's turn. Never thought we could get something from Eastgardens since we've been there thousands of time. Came out of the shopping mall, satisfied. very satisfied for denise who got a few pieces from Bardot, Glassons and Portmans.
One thing I learn from shopping is participation. It kills the boredom. And delayed my back pain. haha. But is good that I told myself to participate and saw the results. Bingo! Positive thinking = Happy Fun. Now I think Denise know the period where I was a bit out of sorts @ Cotton-On. Thats where I wanted to give up and was in 2 minds. Luckily, you got it and click F5 on me. Refreshing me and off we go to end the trip on a good note.
Hungry people = angry people for us. Indian buffet for dinner at Crows Nest. The Imperial Restaurant. Nice small place where I almost miss the entrance. The food was fabulous, butter chicken and lamb roganjosh and 3 vegies curries, chick peas, potato aloo and mixed vegies. The rice was superb, springy and simply delicious. Naan bread were made fresh and served. Similar for the dessert as well. Overall. 8/10. Complete with the cricket shown on tv. hehe.
Recommended.
I've just signed up with ING Direct for the blogger review program on their account performance. I'll update that further on a separate blog entry. All I can say now, so far so good, very satisfying and suits the way I'm utilising the account.
Nice weekend. Summary, CBA would be our choice for home loans. Still gotta hear what Bankwest gotta say tomorrow. ANZ is definitely out, service wise and rate wise, totally not in our consideration at all, and our judgement is not based on one branch but a couple of branches on 3 - 4 separate occasions. Bad bad face-to-face service.
The Hills district, at this stage, can be ruled out in our search for our next home. Too far and not as tempting as first thoughts. The 39 degrees might have something to do with our decision but at the moment, not the first choice on our list.
2 more days of break. before going back to work refreshed. can't wait to start on projects soon and do what I do best.

Labels: