Saturday, January 23, 2010

not the smoothest at all starting this new year. because i'm not in control of my decisions.
sleeping too much. maybe.
lack of motivation. kinda of.
hoping others will understand. yes.
making the wrong decisions. yes.
making the decisions that I thought they were correct. yes.
causing distress to other parties because of my indecisiveness. yup.
talk to 2 lenders from ANZ and CBA today.
CBA - informative, enthusiastic, explain well and customer service orientated.
ANZ - customer service 0.5/10, didnt care about customer, "show me the money".
CBA hands down if I were to choose. not to mention they have the lower interest rate and annual fee for packages.
dentist appointments for both of us make up the hot and heavy-hearted day.
going to look at the Hills area tomorrow. hopefully will be fruitful. and it was advised that tomorrow will be 39 degrees. Woo. Ice Water and Air Con Pls... !~
i just hope we can get out of this situation soon. and find something we like and treat it as ours.
even how "pain in the arse" you are. thanks for sticking by me and my family till now. appreciate that.

Labels: