Thursday, October 8, 2009

Touch Rugby Game 5

went for touch rugby yesterday and played in rain. which contributed to my cold today.
Denise went along as well given her off day. Sushi @ Makoto was goodies!
as usual, we don't have enough subs for the game. only 7 of us turned up.
Good thing for myself. I'm running harder and feel my match fitness is pretty good.
Bad thing again, couldnt read the game and let him quite a number of tries. but we were playing pretty open and allow a lot of gaps for the opponents to run in.
Got a chance to score at the end of the game. dummy half got the ball into the try area. he just needs to pass the ball to someone as dummy half aren't allow to score as part of the rule. I was the nearest, but somehow, I was stuck in the ground after making a 75 metre sprint defending just 30 seconds ago.
Overall, I improved in fitness, stamina wise, but not able to balance reading the game and catching my breath. Until the next game.. =)
Good to be playing competitive sport again.

Labels: