Saturday, October 3, 2009

Black Eyed Peas

went to their concert last Saturday. wasnt disappointed at all. and it kinda of exceeded expectations. First of all, Fergie did well with her high pitch but at times, she's still pretty average. She still looks pretty good and special mention to her for flexing her lady lumps at the end of the song "my humps".

Had quite a good impression of Taboo. I feel that he's being accepted by the group now and they are performing as a band made of good friends rather than individuals. Can feel that they are not trying to steal the limelight from each other, but just to have fun.

APL was cool with his dancing and his occasional rap. Impressed with him when he came out solo as part of the performance and did well.

But the best would still have to be -------

Will.I.Am. - He's quite a legend in his own class. He showed off his skills in a variety of instruments, rap solo, spread the love and DJed, which was one of the highlights of the concert.
I enjoyed myself even more because the sang songs from previous albums which I'm familiar with. I expected the concert to be more songs from the latest The E.N.D album but nahz. there was a good mixture.

Overall, it was well worth the money. and they are still rank as one of my favourite bands.

Labels: